We take pride in our award-winning training schemes. We set high standards for our reporters and we demand the same from all our trainees.
Editors across the country respect our journalists and trust our copy and it’s equally important they believe in the quality of our graduates too – especially when you are out there looking for jobs in a competitive marketplace.
Become an NCTJ-qualified journalist on the course that best suits you:
- Fast-track multimedia journalism (22 weeks) in person
- Part-time multimedia journalism (40 weeks) in person
- Part-time multimedia journalism (18 months) remote
- Multimedia sports journalism (35 weeks) in person
- BA (Hons) Multimedia Journalism degree (3 years) in person
To be accepted onto the course you must sit an entrance exam and will be interviewed by our managing editor and editorial development manager.
Got a question about our journalism courses? Contact us on email@example.com or 0203 026 3781.
Sign up for a free journalism workshop here.
Apply for our NCTJ-accredited journalism courses here.